- June 28, 2022
- Posted by: email@example.com
- Categories: Articles, News, Publications, Uncategorized
Dear Distinguished Prospective Delegate,
NOMINATION FOR FELLOWSHIP AND INVITATION TO ATTEND CMC CERTIFICATION SEMINAR
I am pleased to inform you that the Council of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC-Nigeria) has nominated you for the Fellowship of the Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC). This is the highest grade of the Institute’s Membership and is reserved for accomplished professionals of your level and status in the profession.
This is not an invitation to receive an Honorary Fellowship. You are well and appropriately educated and qualified in your field of professional calling. You have ample experience that makes you suitable to add Management Consultancy as a platform to offer your knowledge and expertise as a commodity in the knowledge economy. So, the Institute of Management Consultants is extending this humble invitation to you to consider the possibility of becoming a full professional member of the Institute. We believe your knowledge and experience can add value to what we have been doing over the years. We also believe that we can contribute to making your professional knowledge available to society through the platform of Management Consultancy.
CMC Certification Workshop
In addition to your Fellowship, and even more importantly, you will participate in the Certification Workshop which makes you eligible to be assessed for approval. The CMC (Certified Management Consultant) qualification is granted by the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI). Visit www.ICMCI.org for more information on this. The IMC-Nigeria is recognised and approved by the International Council to assess practitioners and award the CMC qualification to professionals who meet the requirements set down for the CMC Designation.
The CMC Certification is the highest qualification any management consultant can aspire to attain. It is globally accepted and it is reciprocally recognized in over 50 countries. Visit www.ICMCI.org for more details and the value of the CMC qualification.
CERTIFICATION TRAINING WORKSHOP
The Institute shall be having a Certification Training Workshop at Abuja & Lagos in the month of July, and in Port-Harcourt in the month of August as follows:
Venue: Sinoni Chinese Restaurant, Oshogbo Close (Near NTA), Opp Nicon Luxury Hotel, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2022.
Time: 1.00PM Prompt.
PARTICIPATION FEE: N150,000.00
Venue: Lagos Airport Hotel (Chinese Restaurant), Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2022.
Time: 1.00PM Prompt.
PARTICIPATION FEE: N150,000.00
Venue: Maas Central Hotels, No: 1 & 5 Isiokpo Close,
Off Old Aba Road, Rumuogba Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022.
Time: 1.00PM Prompt.
PARTICIPATION FEE: N150,000.
Please let us know the venue you will be attending to enable us plan well.
PARTICIPATION BY ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING MODE
The Covid-19 has caused a lot of disruptions in the lifestyle and activities of everyone including individuals and organisations. In order to go forward in spite of the chaos created by Covid-19, the Institute of Management Consultants has developed a very effective alternative method of conducting the Fellowship and CMC Certification Workshop. We now offer the Fellowship and CMC Certification by Online Distance Learning. This alternative is still available even as we are conducting the physical workshops at Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Therefore, if you are not available to attend the physical workshops for one reason or the other, you have no problem at all. You can join the programme by Distance Learning, whereby, as soon as you register and pay, you will receive the complete workshop package. The Workshop Package will come along with Feedback Questions which you are expected to respond to, after going through relevant contents and sections of the workshop material.
The steps required for this option are as follows:
- If you accept your nomination for fellowship and CMC Certification Workshop, you will send an email to indicate your acceptance.
- You will send your CV by e-mail.
- Pay the participation fee of ₦150,000 for the IMC Fellowship and CMC Certification Workshop
- You will receive the Workshop Material and the Feedback Questions immediately.
- You will have between one to two weeks to study the material and respond to the questions.
- Send your answers as an attachment to the Director General (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A Committee at the IMC Headquarters will vet your feedback Answers on the same day your work is received. The committee may interact with you or seek to clarify issues by email, telephone or Whatsapp in the course of its assessment if necessary.
- You will be informed of the Committee’s decision the same day.
- Your Certificates shall be prepared and couriered to you within one week.
So, the Online Distance Learning option is faster and you do not need to wait to attend the physical seminar before you are certified.
BENEFITS OF IMC MEMBERSHIP
- In addition to your Fellowship Certificate on the day of induction, you will take path in the CMC certification workshop through Online Distance Learning which qualifies you for assessment for the designation as a certified management consultant (CMC) which is granted under authorization by the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI). This is the highest qualification any management consultant can aspire to attain. It is globally accepted and it is reciprocally recognized in over 50 countries.
- Membership of the IMC affords you a unique opportunity of direct involvement with a growing body of senior professionals, exchanging ideas through seminars, roundtable discussions, and setting new standards.
- Membership consists of professional persons with shared values, standards and objectives. As such, it is a community and network of professionals and experienced experts, many of whom are internationally respected management experts, consultants, researchers and educators.
- You will have access to information and services on consulting strategies and techniques. A journal, newsletter and special research reports keep members informed about emerging issues in the profession, locally and internationally.
- Client information. As a service to clients, IMC maintains extensive files on management consultants and provides information regarding consultants with particular skills. MIMCs are usually cited for client selection because their credentials are known
- IMC affords you a unique opportunity for self-development and also contributes to making your professional knowledge available to society through the platform of Management Consultancy.
- As a member of the IMC, you are eligible to attend meetings of the ICMCI where opportunities abound for international networking among experts
- Recently, a Quality Management System has been developed for management consultancy services. It is known as ISO 20700 Quality Management system. As a member of the IMC, you are eligible to apply, assessed and be certified in accordance with Guidelines of ISO 20700.
- Members and fellows of the IMC are eligible to apply to undergo the assessment process that can lead to the ISO20700 Quality Management System certification. This is the ISO Quality Management Standard recently approved for certification for management consultancy services.
- Membership of the IMC provides an excellent opportunity for networking among members made possible by our regular seminars and conferences within Nigeria, and globally, through the meetings and conferences of the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI).
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN THE TRAINING
You are cordially invited to attend either the Abuja, Port Harcourt or Lagos programme to qualify to receive your Fellowship and participate in the CMC Certification workshop which is part of the requirements for eligibility to be assessed for CMC Certification in line with the standards set by the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI). The workshop will cover the following Topics among others:
- The Code of Ethical Conduct for Management Consultants
- The Uniform Body of Knowledge (UBK) for Management Consultants
- The Management Consulting Process
- Client-Consultant Relations
- Marketing of Management Consultancy Services
- ISO 20700 quality Management system for Management Consultancy Services
- Typical Management Consultancy Contracts and other related matters.
- Proposal Writing for Management Consultants
- Report Writing for Management Consultants
- Management Consultancy Competency Model
- The role of IMC-Nigeria and the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes
The training shall take place at Abuja (26th July, 2022.), Lagos (28th July, 2022) and Port Harcourt (24th August, 2022).
It is important to know that this is a professional workshop, not a social event where participants are expected to bring friends/loved ones. As your guests shall not be allowed into a workshop of this nature, it is advisable to avoid bringing them.
PARTICIPATION FEE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Participants at the Certification workshop may pay by Electronic Transfer, Cash Deposit, or Bank Draft. For control and audit purposes, we have two bank accounts. Participants for the Abuja venue are kindly requested to pay their participation fee into union bank account stated below:
Bank Name: Union Bank
Account Name: Institute Of Management Consultants
Account Number: 0020764888
Those attending the Certification Workshops at Port Harcourt and Lagos are kindly requested to pay into the Wema bank account also stated below:
Bank Name: Wema
Account Name: IMC-ICMCI Global
Account Number: 0122900284
Participants for the Online Distance Learning may pay their participation fee into any of the accounts.
IMC BOOK PUBLISHING PROJECT
The Institute of Management Consultants has embarked on the publishing of books and manuals in the area of Management Consultancy. If you wish to make a contribution to the Book Project of the institute, this is welcome. In this connection, we wish to inform you that we are currently in the process of publishing books in the field of management consulting to enhance the capacity of members. We estimate that it will cost the institute about #2,000, 000 to do the publication. Your contribution will be highly appreciated. We wish to emphasize that, this is not a condition for participating in the workshop. It is an appeal to members of the Institute and delegates participating in the CMC Certification Workshop.
We want to hear from you
If this invitation and nomination is acceptable to you, please send an acceptance email to email@example.com. If you need any clarification on any matter mentioned in this invitation, you may call the Programme Officer, Ms Tina Gilbert on 08022887111 or Ms Sidonie Nguelet on 09077101712. We shall be happy to hear from you.
May I seize the opportunity to invite you to donate generously to our Book Publishing Programme. Once again, congratulations on your deserved elevation.
Professor David Iornem, FIMC, CMC