Welcome to the Official website of Institute of Management Consultants – Nigeria. Our goal is to create, maintain and extend high standards of consulting practice in Nigeria and abroad. We bring together those professionals who offer consultancy services in the field of management sciences and related disciplines to improve standards of professional performance, encourage the training and development of Nigerian consultants, provide opportunities for dialogue among practicing consultants, increase the understanding of consultancy’s true role in both business and government, provide opportunities for consultants to improve their technical and consulting skills through specialized training and career development programmes, gain public recognition for the Institute’s certification and to enhance the reputation of management consulting as a profession. see all our objectives
To create, maintain and extend high standards of consulting practice in Nigeria and abroad.
1. To bring together those professionals who offer consultancy services in the field of management sciences and related disciplines.
2. To improve standards of professional performance.
3. To encourage the training and development of Nigerian consultants.
4. To provide opportunities for dialogue among practicing consultants.
1. Confidentiality: A member will treat client information as confidential and will not take personal advantage of privileged information gathered during an assignment, or enable others to do so.
2 Unrealistic Expectations: A member will refrain from encouraging unrealistic expectations or promising clients that benefits are certain from specific consulting services.
3. Commissions/ Financial Interests: A member will neither accept commissions, remuneration or other benefits from a third party in connection with recommendations to a client without the client’s knowledge and consent nor fail to disclose any financial interest in goods or services, which form part of such recommendations.
Dear Sir/Ma, NOMINATION FOR FELLOWSHIP AND INVITATION TO ATTEND CMC CERTIFICATION SEMINAR I am pleased to inform you that the Council of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC-Nigeria) has nominated you for the Fellowship of the Institute of Management Consultants (FIMC). This is the highest grade of the Institute’s Membership and is reserved for accomplishedAugust 5, 2023
ICMCI is holding its 10th CMC International Conference in Amman, Jordan on 12-13 October 2023! The conference will follow the Annual Meeting of Delegates which will also be held in Amman, Jordan on 11– 12 October 2023. Interested persons should send us an email for details. Thank youAugust 7, 2023
Join the CMC-Global Directory ICMCI has launched the CMC-Global directory service, once you are registered following the procedures, your name and profile will appear on the CMC-Global directory. Only CMCs with valid CMC certificates are accepted. There are steps to be taken to process your application. Interested CMCs should send an email to the instituteAugust 7, 2023
Would you like to make some enquiries about IMC Nigeria. Please do not hesitate to contact us