Welcome to the Official website of Institute of Management Consultants – Nigeria. Our goal is to create, maintain and extend high standards of consulting practice in Nigeria and abroad. We bring together those professionals who offer consultancy services in the field of management sciences and related disciplines to improve standards of professional performance, encourage the training and development of Nigerian consultants, provide opportunities for dialogue among practicing consultants, increase the understanding of consultancy’s true role in both business and government, provide opportunities for consultants to improve their technical and consulting skills through specialized training and career development programmes, gain public recognition for the Institute’s certification and to enhance the reputation of management consulting as a profession. see all our objectives
To create, maintain and extend high standards of consulting practice in Nigeria and abroad.
1. To bring together those professionals who offer consultancy services in the field of management sciences and related disciplines.
2. To improve standards of professional performance.
3. To encourage the training and development of Nigerian consultants.
4. To provide opportunities for dialogue among practicing consultants.
1. Confidentiality: A member will treat client information as confidential and will not take personal advantage of privileged information gathered during an assignment, or enable others to do so.
2 Unrealistic Expectations: A member will refrain from encouraging unrealistic expectations or promising clients that benefits are certain from specific consulting services.
3. Commissions/ Financial Interests: A member will neither accept commissions, remuneration or other benefits from a third party in connection with recommendations to a client without the client’s knowledge and consent nor fail to disclose any financial interest in goods or services, which form part of such recommendations.
Recent Posts and Articles
In this blog post, we will explore how consultants can leverage data analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive success for themselves and their clients. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) serve as essential compasses, guiding consultants toward project success.February 18, 2024
As a management consultant, you should know that your success depends largely on your ability to build strong and lasting relationships with your clients. You want to be seen as a trusted advisor, a partner, and a problem-solver who can deliver value and results.February 18, 2024
Change is an inevitable part of organizational growth and success. Ganesh, A. (2015) says that change management needs to be taken seriously in order to effectively implement new methods and systems in an ongoing organization. However, managing change within an organization can be a complex and challenging process, and a well-thought-out and strategically implemented change strategy can lead to positive results (Sanghavi, H., 2020)February 12, 2024
Would you like to make some enquiries about IMC Nigeria. Please do not hesitate to contact us